Forum Club Affiliation

Version complète : Get Frustrated with That and How Absurd 2k is
Vous consultez actuellement la version basse qualité d’un document. Voir la version complète avec le bon formatage.
The problem with sports games such as these is they're only terrible video games. NBA 2K20play is poor, they're filled to the brim with microtransactions and ads(looking at you, NBA 2K20 MT for sale ), and make minimal changes year to year. The only really good sports game I know of that still releases annually is MLB the series. And that sport has significant changes to gameplay every calendar year, has great gameplay complete, and microtransactions are not a big deal at all. It is not the style of game. It is just developers wanting to earn money.
I know a lot of individuals are as a Service on the hate train for Games...but sports games should be perfect for GaaS. It's honestly a match. Seasons are constructed in, events are constructed in. No company has attempted this yet is beyond me. I assume full game sales must be great enough to maintain that revenue model moving. As for me, I'd very much prefer a stay support version for Madden or FIFA. But for many other games, GaaS has to show that its viable.
The rate at which players miss shots in the rim is horrendously low, considering that shots in the rim at the NBA are far and away the maximum% shot. That having been said, a big man against a guard at the rim is pretty much a guaranteed basket should you do a fast post hook. My 6'11" Center is really a stretch lockdown with a 65 pole hook & 35 post transfer evaluation, and he can score on a guard. Throughout that 1 v 1 event, I every shield like 21-0 because I had just back down them and hook shot over them despite my bad evaluations.
It's horrendously low but the funny thing is sometimes you hit a shot that has been 100% contested and you miss wide open layups. You just got to live with it. I submitted this as a joke to show how one can get frustrated with that and how absurd 2k is. Need to remember it is a video game.You gotta know how to play the post. Yeah if you have a contested shooter thats their specialization (like a fadeaway for kareem rather than hook) right as the defender jumps, then you're probably gont miss, and thats with good timing.Nba2king.com offer the newest information about NBA 2K20, maybe you can also Buy MT 2K20 from us to help you enjoy the game.